Yellowstone Treasure Guest House #2 is a small two-bedroom house with a gorgeous river view and stunning view of 11,000-foot Electric Peak Mt from deck and front bedroom.
Guesthouse is conveniently located in the heart of Gardiner, MT within walking distance to restaurants, shops, and groceries. House is on the banks of the Yellowstone River, less than a mile from the Yellowstone’s North Entrance. It takes less than 2 minutes to drive there.
The property is part of two houses with separate private entrances and separate private decks.
Off season rates (Nov – Apr): $140-200
High season rates (May – Oct): $210-410
Taxes: 12% (MT Lodging Facility Use Tax 4%, MT Lodging Facility Sales Tax 4%, Gardiner Resort Tax 4%)
One time cleaning fee: $90
Main features of Yellowstone Treasure Guest House #2:
• Two bedroom + one bathroom house
• Occupancy up to 5 people including children and infants
• One queen bed + twin over queen bunk beds
• First bedroom has one queen bed and closet
• Second bedroom has twin over queen bunk beds and closet
• Living room has sofa, bar table with two stools, dining table with two chairs and TV
• TV has ROKU streaming / NO cable TV
• Fully equipped kitchen with all cooking basics
• Washer/dryer combo
• Bear spray is provided during stay
• Bathroom has toilet and shower
• Private deck with grill and patio furniture
• NO fire pit at the property
• Guesthouse is overlooking to river and mountain
• Located in heart of Gardiner in the bank of Yellowstone River
• Less than 1 mile from the Yellowstone’s North Entrance
• Walking distance to restaurants, shops and grocery
• Mini split air conditioners/ Heaters/ Fans in each bedroom and living room
• Cotton towels, cotton linens, blanket, pillows are provided
• Shampoo and shower gel in dispenser in shower
• Hair dryer, iron, ironing board
• Coffee, tea, salt & pepper are provided
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Free designated parking right next to the guesthouse
• No smoking any substances inside the guesthouse
• No parties
• Pet free property
Check in time 4 pm;
Check out time 11 am.
Yellowstone Treasure Guest House #2 has two bedrooms, one full bathroom with toilet and shower, living room TV, well-stocked kitchen with dining table and chairs, deck with grill and patio furniture overlooking Yellowstone River and mountains.
One bedroom has queen bed and second one has twin over queen bunk beds.
Fully equipped kitchen has all essentials for cooking. Kitchen includes 4 burner stove with oven, toaster oven, microwave, full size fridge with freezer, toaster, coffee machine, kettle, blender, waffle maker, grater, pans and pots, plates and cups, glasses, utensils, can opener, knifes, silverware, trash bin, kitchen towel, paper towel, dish soap, dish brushes. There is washer and dryer combo in the unit.
Coffee & tea are complimentary.
Yellowstone Treasure Guest House #2 is a child friendly.
We provide crib and high chair on request.
Pets and parties are not allowed.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided.
Guesthouse #2 gives comfortable sleeping up to 5 people including children and infants.
Hot water is supplied all year round. Shampoo and shower gel are in the dispenser in the shower. We provide linens, big towels, hand & face towels, washcloth, makeup towel and hairdryer. Iron with ironing board, bear spay is provided too.
There is free parking at the property right next to the house.
95% refund > 45 days before your check in date. 5% will be charged from amount you paid for cancellation processing fee.
50% refund > 15 days before your check in date.
No refund < 15 days before your check in date.
Please send cancellation request to email@example.com.
Alteration of reservation
There is fee of $50 for alteration of reservation dates. Alteration can be done 15 days or more prior to check in date.
Please send alteration request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two bedroom + one full bathroom house
- One queen bed + one twin over queen bunk bed
- Occupancy up to 4 people
- Well-stocked kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Shampoo, shower gel
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Heaters & Air conditioners
- Complimentary WIFI
- Free parking
- No smoking
- No pets
- Bathroom with toilet and shower
- Dining table with chairs
- Gorgeous river and mountain views
- Deck with patio furniture and grill
- Linens and towers are provided
- No parties
- Washer and dryer combo
- Linens and towers are provided
- Bear spray provided
Pets, parties and smoking any substances are prohibited inside the house. We appreciate your adherence of this rule and understanding that breaking it will result in guests being charged $500 cleaning fee.