Yellowstone Treasure Guest Houses is a property hosting 2 cozy houses with private entrances in the heart of the small town of Gardiner, in the state of Montana, USA. Both houses have a gorgeous river view and stunning view of 11,000-foot Electric Peak Mt.
Yellowstone Treasure Guest Houses are located on the banks of Yellowstone River, less than a mile from Yellowstone’s North Entrance. It takes less than 2 minutes to drive there.
Houses are conveniently located within walking distance of restaurants, shops, and groceries.
Houses have all essentials for comfort staying. The accommodations offer two 2- bedroom houses with fully equipped kitchen.
Yellowstone Treasure Guest House #1 – two-bedroom house with max occupancy 7 people.
Yellowstone Treasure Guest House #2 – two-bedroom house with max occupancy 6 people.
Perfect location for exploring surrounded areas.
- 2 min drive to Yellowstone’s North Entrance Park
- 10 min drive to Boiling River.
- 10 min drive to Yellowstone Hot Springs in Corwin Springs.
- 30 min drive to Chico Hot Springs.
- 50 min drive to Pine Creek Falls.
- 50 min drive to Livingstone.
- 1 h 20 min drive to Bozeman/ Bozeman airport.
- 3.5 h drive to Teton National Park.
- Nearby activities include hiking, rafting, kayaking, fly fishing, hunting, zip lining, horseback riding, biking, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling and more.
Guesthouses are very easy to access.
They are visible from Scott Street, the main road in Gardiner. Guesthouses are
located next to the gas station. Keyless entry, door code will be sent one day before your
check-in date along with check-in & checkout details.
There is no public transportation available.
It is a great idea to rent a car so you can move around comfortably.
Bozeman airport is the closest airport, which is a 1h 20 min drive from the cabin.
- 97% refund will be issued 1 month or more before your check-in date. There is 3% processing fee for cancelation.
- Please give us a call for cancellation +1 (406) 595-7954.