Yellowstone Treasure Guest House #1 is a two-bedroom rustic style house with a gorgeous river view and stunning view of 11,000-foot Electric Peak Mt from the deck. Interior of the house has been renovated in May 2022.
Guesthouse is conveniently located in the heart of Gardiner, MT within walking distance to restaurants, shops, and groceries. It is located on the banks of the Yellowstone River, less than a mile from the Yellowstone’s North Entrance. It takes less than 2 minutes to drive there.
The property is part of two houses, guesthouse #1 and guesthouse #2, with separate private entrances and separate private decks.
Off season rates (Nov – Apr): $190 – 240
High season rates (May – Oct): $250-450
Taxes: 12% (MT Lodging Facility Use Tax 4%, MT Lodging Facility Sales Tax 4%, Gardiner Resort Tax 4%)
One time cleaning fee: $120.
Main features of Yellowstone Treasure Guest House #1:
• Two bedroom + one full bathroom house
• Occupancy up to 6 people including children
• Two queen beds + two futons
• First bedroom has one queen bed and closet
• Second bedroom has one queen bed and closet
• Living room has two futons, bar table with two stools and TV
• TV has ROKU streaming / NO cable TV
• Fully equipped kitchen with all cooking basics
• Washer and dryer
• Bear spray during stay
• Bathroom has toilet and bathtub with shower
• Large private deck with grill and patio furniture
• NO fire pit at the property
• Guesthouse is overlooking to river and mountain
• Located in heart of Gardiner in the bank of Yellowstone River
• Less than 1 mile from the Yellowstone’s North Entrance
• Walking distance to restaurants, shops and grocery
• Mini split air conditioners/ Heaters/ Fans in each bedroom and living room
• Cotton towels, cotton linens, blanket, pillows are provided
• Shampoo and shower gel in dispenser in shower
• Hair dryer, iron, ironing board
• Coffee, tea, salt & pepper are provided
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Free designated parking spots for 2 cars right next to the guesthouse
• No smoking any substances inside the guesthouse
• No parties
• Pet free property
Check in time 4 pm;
Check out time 11 am.
Yellowstone Treasure Guest House #1 has two bedrooms, one bathroom, living room with two futons and TV, well-stocked kitchen with dining table and large deck with patio furniture and grill overlooking Yellowstone River and mountains. Living room and bedrooms have a/c and heaters (mini splits).
First bedroom has one queen bed, walk-in closet dresser, air conditioner and heater. The second bedroom has queen bed walk-in closet, air conditioner and heater. There are two full size futons, TV, bar table with 2 chairs, air conditioner and heater in the living room. The linens for beds and futons are provided.
Bathroom has bathtub, toilet and sink.
Fully equipped kitchen has all essentials for cooking. There are washer and dryer, dining table with 6 chairs in the kitchen. During your stay cooking will be easy and convenient with burner stove and oven, microwave, full size fridge with freezer, toaster, waffle maker, coffee machine, kettle, blender, grater, pans and pots, plates and cups, glasses, utensils, knifes, can opener, silverware, trash bin, kitchen towels, paper towels, dish soap, dish brushes.
Coffee & tea are complimentary.
Yellowstone Treasure Guest House #1 is a child friendly.
We provide portable small crib and high chair on request. Pets and parties are not allowed.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided.
There are extra blankets, pillows and linens for futons in the house.
Yellowstone Treasure House #1 gives comfortable sleeping up to 6
people including children.
Hot water is supplied all year round. Shampoo and shower gel are in the dispenser in the shower. We provide big towels, hand & face towels, washcloth, makeup towel and hairdryer. Iron with ironing board, bear spray is provided too.
There are free parking spots for 2-3 cars at the property right next to the house.
95% refund > 45 days before your check in date. 5% will be charged from amount you paid for cancellation processing fee.
50% refund > 15 days before your check in date.
No refund < 15 days before your check in date.
Please send cancellation request to email@example.com to proceed with cancellation.
Alteration of reservation
There is fee of $50 for alteration of reservation dates. Alteration can be done 15 days or more prior to check in date.
Please send alteration request to firstname.lastname@example.org to proceed with alteration request.
- Two bedroom + one full bathroom house
- Two queen bed + Two futons
- Occupancy up to 6 people
- Well-stocked kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Shampoo & Shower gel
- Complimentary coffee and Tea
- Heaters & Air conditioners
- Complimentary WIFI
- Free Parking
- No smoking
- No pets
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Dining table with 6 chairs
- Gorgeous river and mountain views from deck
- Linens and towers are provided
- Large deck with patio furniture and grill
- No parties
- Bear spray provided
- Washer & Dryer